Embed a single imageLast Updated: December 18, 2018
To embed an image on your website you have to:
- After uploading your images on Prodibi, first thing to do is to make your album public. Yes your album is by default private and you cannot embed images on your website if they are not public. So click on "Actions" then "Album Settings".
2. Then change Private to Public
3. On the picture you want, click on the embed symbol </>
4. Select the display mode, your preview is at the right.
5. Then click on "Copy Code"
6. Paste it on your HTML page
7. See your Preview! Your image is clickable, you can zoom on it!